Infrastructure and rail service to Deep-water Port of Greater Baton Rouge – U. S. Highway 190 to Interstate 10/12
“Ideal site for commercial, distribution, logistics, manufacturing – located within the Tuscaloosa Marine Shale (TMS) play*“
- Existing Manufacturing Within the Neighborhood
- Livingston Parish has NO ZONING
- NEW PRICING/WILL SUBDIVIDE
Why Locate/Relocate your business to Louisiana?
• Right-to-work state
• Louisiana rocketed to No. 1 for its Financial Disclosure Laws – the most improved state in the nation –
“First in Ethics,” – The Center for Public Integrity
• Outside municipalities- Livingston Parish has no zoning
• Livingston Parish Community College/Vocation-Technical Center – State funded for construction
• Natural gas is the primary fuel used by Louisiana manufacturing. Natural gas production is at levels that surpass historic peaks.
• Louisiana onshore (instate) gas production has been increasing by an annual average 34 percent since
2008 and is currently at levels not seen since the 1970s. Source: Louisiana Dept. of Natural Resources.
• Because natural gas fuels a large portion of the state’s power generation, electricity rates for Louisiana industry now rank among the lowest in the nation.
• Nation’s leading Tax Incentive Program
• Film Industries Tax Incentives – Investor Tax Credit & Labor Tax Credit
• Digital Media and Software Development Tax Credit
• Industrial Tax Exemption and Research & Development Tax Credit
• Infrastructure, Retention and Modernization Tax Credit
The Gold Standard Again and Again
Customized employee-recruitment screening, training development and training delivery for new and expanding companies.
• In 2012, FastStart once again outpaced Georgia, Florida, North Carolina and Texas, earning a No. 1
ranking from Business Facilities magazine, four years running, for fielding the top state workforce
training program in the nation. Learn More »
• Recent surge in business investment from digital companies like Gameloft, GE Capital and Electronic
Arts – proof Louisiana is code for success.
#1 state in the nation – U.S. Chamber Enterprising States Report The abundance of natural gas resources has led to a virtual “Manufacturing Renaissance in Louisiana” where, to date, some $62.3 billion in new capital investments have been announced. LSU – Study (1/11/13). Read the study »
• Arts, Visualization, Advanced Technologies, and Research (AVATAR) – Louisiana State University (LSU) –
Baton Rouge Campus
• Technical Workforce Training – Southeastern Louisiana University – Livingston Parish Literacy and
Technology Center – 39,000 sq. ft.
• Louisiana Emerging Technology Center – LSU – Baton Rouge – 60,000 sq. ft
• Pennington Biomedical Research Center (PBRC) – 403,000 sq. ft
• IBM Technology Service Center – Downtown Baton Rouge – 72,000 sq. ft.